Are you a landlord or a member of a resident’s association struggling to deal with the complexities of Block Management?
Does all the work involving the administrating of service charges fall on the shoulders of one or two individuals within the resident Management Company?
The answer is to appoint a first class managing agent with a proven track record in the highly specialised field of Block Management.
The management and administration of purpose built blocks of flats, converted houses and privately run residential estates is a quite unique form of property management requiring specialised skills and an in-depth knowledge of legislation not normally found within the average residential letting agency.
At May & Co Management we have a proven track record in the highly specialised area of Block Management. We take a very proactive interest in the properties we manage with the view that the value should not only be maintained but enhanced wherever possible. To achieve this, we work closely with freehold owners and representatives of Resident Management Associations to prepare proper programmes of cost effective management that maximise the capital value of buildings while continuing to maintain the annual service charge at a sustainable, economic level. As your managing agent, May & Co can offer you:
- Well-qualified and experienced staff with an in-depth knowledge of the complicated legislative issues and administration procedures involved in Block Management.
- Computerised accounting with a high level of detail to reduce audit and accounting costs.
- Access to competent contractors at competitive rates.
- Annual budgets, planned maintenance and regular site visits.
- The experience and diplomacy needed to deal with any problems and to resolve any disputes that may arise within the community.
- Competitive management fees.
Above all, we offer an extremely flexible approach to Block Management enabling you to select the exact level of service you require. We can manage as much or as little as you require – from merely collecting the service charges through to a full management package including acting as company secretary.
You can also view our insurance documents online on our Insurance page.
To find out more or to arrange an appointment with our principal Mr John Yianni FNAEA telephone John on 020 7376 3726 or email John@mayandco.co.uk